TEG Global Delivery Model
TEG brings together a community of highly skilled analysts and supporting functions, to engage in complex problem solving vis-à-vis analytics challenges facing our clients. We initiate the engagement for setting up a Global Center of Excellence in Analytics for our clients using a 3-step process –
Building Blocks of a Successful Global Delivery Engagement
Ongoing Governance of the Relationship
At TEG we recommend a 3 tier governance structure as described in the figure below for all ACOE relationships:
- The execution level relationship between analysts on both sides that takes decisions on the day to day deliverable.
- The Project Manager – Client Team lead level relationship that works to provide prioritization and resolve any execution issues, and
- Client Sponsor – Consultant Senior management level relationship that works on relationship issues , contractual matters & account expansion etc.
TEG has successfully deployed its Global Delivery model with clients across a variety of industries to beef up their analytical capabilities. The critical success factors in this synergistic relationship are:
- Well defined scope of services for the TEG team.
- Strong business understanding of client processes by the TEG team,
- Tight adherence to business and communication processes by both parties, and
- Strong governance at multiple levels
I don’t do business with those who don’t make a profit because they can’t give the best service.