Looking for analytics sales professionals for driving revenue by prospecting and building pipeline while establishing strong relationships with potential clients and working with them to identify potential areas of engagement
You will play an active role in influencing the top line of the company by building a healthy sales pipeline.
Designation: Client Partner
Tenure: 1.5-3yrs experience in analytics sales
Verticals: Retail & CPG / Energy & Utilities/ HealthCare
Geography: North America
What you get to do
- Day-to- Day activities involve constant interactions with CXOs, VPs and Directors of Prospective Clients for identifying new trends in industries for business development.
- Drive revenue by prospecting and building pipeline while establishing strong relationships with potential clients.
- Closing new business opportunities consistently.
- Developing and executing strategic plans for the territory and creating reliable revenue & headcount forecasts.
- Continuously work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of the team .
- Identifying the right customer, building relationships and providing a vision about institutionalizing analytics & decision sciences among Fortune 500 companies in the US.
What you will need to make an Impact
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed – Have high energy to lead and drive business.
- Entrepreneurial mind set and understands a start-up culture – Positive attitude and desire to learn new technologies.
- You are a confident and clear communicator – You defend ideas with objectivity.
- You possess strong Interpersonal and people facing skills .
- Is perseverant and persuasive.
- Exhibits initiative and demonstrates the ability to function independently.
- Should be presentable, articulate, detail-oriented and is able to multitask.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com