Website TEG Analytics
What you get to do
Would work independently with customers in a consultative role. Typically the customers would be Senior Managers/Directors from Global Retail and Consumer Goods companies located in US, Latin America, and Asia Pacific.
The analyst would typically handle a high impact project at any time which should result in bottom line impact. The analyst would be required to understand the business model, business brief, and the information available for analysis. Adhoc requirements would need to be fulfilled from time to time as well. High Level of Business analysis skills is necessary.
What you will need to make an Impact
- Understand the client business briefs and translate them to Analytical briefs
- Work with the Chief Analytics Officer to identify most suitable techniques to solve the business briefs
- Use the Analytical models to analyze actual output against key indicators, ensuring that the solution suggested is commercially viable and competitive.
- Deliver informative, well-organized presentations
- Identify critical issues with ease
- Exhibit confidence and learn about the emerging industry practices when solving business problems
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets
- Proactively seek opportunities to serve in leadership roles.
- Facilitate effective team interaction
- MBA from premier institute (B.Tech from IIT/NIT or MBA from IIM) with 3+ years of experience
- Ideal candidate would have strong analytical skills, ability to understand business situations and provide data backed analysis.
- Excellent Communication Skill
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org