Website TEG Analytics
What you get to do
- Address and analyze direct marketing programs using the following tools and techniques:
- Predictive statistical models
- Customer profiling
- Segmentation Analysis
- Survey Design and Analysis
- Data Analysis and Mining
- Determine quantitative methods for solving client issues
- Assist in presenting ideas and findings to future and existing clients
- Proactive and effective interaction with other internal groups
- Evaluation and improvement of internal tools and processes
What you will need to make an Impact
- Graduate degree in Statistics or related field required
- 8 or more years of experience in quantitative arena, preferably in database marketing
- Ability to apply statistical techniques such as linear regression, logistic regression, analysis of variance, cluster analysis, CHAID,CART,time series,principal components, factor analysis to business problems.
- Ability to apply other quantitative methods such as sampling theory, probability theory and experimental design.
- Computing Skills: Strong SAS skills are required, including ability to manage data using BASE SAS and SAS MACRO and to use SAS STAT procedures. SQL is recommended. Knowledge of other statistical packages (e.g., SPSS, Stata, S-Plus, AnswerTree) and/or R programming language is helpful.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work both independently and in teams
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com