Website TEG Analytics
Senior Product Developer needs to have a combination of technical architect, full stack developer, UI designer and leader. Ideally he/she should have an experience of developing multiple products before. They should have had prior leadership/startup experience as we will be looking to develop a team around this person. TEG Analytics is looking for a seasoned Senior Product Developer to help take our consumer experience to the next level – we have high ambitions of building a long-term relationship with our users through personalized and integrated features.
The ideal candidate is one with strong core Java, C++, cloud computing skills and knowledge of how to write commercial grade APIs and who have the ability to write complex mathematical algorithms. Need to have a strong background in consumer facing product management ( preferably in digital field); strategic thinker, proven ability to drive results, who is able to take logical, data-driven decisions on product features that are high on conversion & long term engagement, is able to grasp/analyze complex data & visualize representation of the data in a simplified, clutter-free manner.
What you get to do
- Lead development of bootstrap product
- You will start as a team of one and build a team of cutting edge developers/designers for mobile/web building products in the digital analytics function for customers around the globe.
- You will build technical architectures/specifications from business ideas and build/manage execution
- Coordinates the product development process from initial concept (strategic planning) through to production (tactical execution)
- Manages and leads on time delivery and development according to critical dates, product specification, performance, and business goals
- Manages appropriate documentation for all product releases, testing, application infrastructure and analytics.
- Monitors and communicates progress and challenges throughout the product testing process to meet product integrity requirements.
- Leads resolution of production issues or customer reported problems on a regular basis, performs RCA and design product revisions or enhancements to avoid recurrence of issues.
- Leads management of web infrastructure to ensure maximum uptime, and perform regular backups and ensure disaster recovery readiness.
- Plans, schedules and executes site upgrades and regular maintenance in collaboration with hosting service providers.
- Keeps abreast of market trends, new technology and actively explore potential upgrade product to newer technology.
What you will need to make an Impact
- B.E or B.Tech. in Engineering Tier1 institute preferred with solid math skills
- 4+ years of relevant experience preferably in digital product landscape with good experience in Product development for a leading technology product company in at least one or more of the following segments – digital , enterprise software, large scale cloud , analytics set up or consumer internet
- Expertise in the following:
- Java, SQL, JQuery, Java Script, ASPX
- Cloud computing, Big Data analytics/Hadoop Stack
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience in standard clickstream analysis tools like Omniture, Google Analytics, Click Tracks etc.
- Python, R hands on experience preferred
- Exposure to mobile product development preferred
- Proven experience in direct e-Commerce management or digital Product Management.
- Proven ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- Proven ability to collaborate strongly with engineering to develop market leading products
- Should be able to think strategically and execute methodically and tactically
- A Self-Starter/Team Player who is excited by a fast-paced environment and the accountability that comes with owning large projects.
- Ability to collaborate with designers, developers, and project managers to envision and iterate concepts
- Practical experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience in BI/Analytics products would be a distinct plus
- Experience defining and building platforms would be a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com